RC Industries Demolition and Deconstruction
RC Industries property was purchased by the Grinnell Newburg Community School District and contained an old warehouse that had been vacant over 15 years. The building was over 135,000 square feet and included a significant amount of parking and loading area pavement and retaining walls.The property also contained the foundation and footing remnants of three former buildings which needed to be removed.
Termination of Utilities
- Demolition plans and specifications for public bidding
- Demolition cost estimating and budget development
- Assistance during bidding phase – Contractor selection
- Contracts and review of insurance
- observation on site during demolition and deconstruction activities.
- Coordination with Local authorities
No projects found which match your selection.